Welcome to the 2023 NASPA Annual Conference Submission Portal!
Click on the "Add Program" button to start a new program submission or meeting/reception request. Program proposals may be edited as many times as you wish until September 6. Meeting/reception requests may be edited until October 28. Your submission will be updated each time you save.
Use the "Save" button while you are still working on your submission, and use "Save and Submit" when your submission is complete. Note that completed submissions may still be edited until the deadline.
Incomplete programs will not move on to the program review process. A program is considered "complete" when responses have been entered in all sections of the submission form, and you click “Save and Submit.”
Program proposals must be submitted by September 6. Meeting/reception requests must be submitted by October 28.
Please note, while you are editing your program submission, you should use the “Save” button. As soon as you create a program, it saves in the database, but you will want to save as you go along. A program is considered "complete" when responses have been entered in all sections of the submission form and you click “Save and Submit”. Once you click “Save and Submit” you WILL NOT be able to edit this program. Incomplete programs will not move on to the program review process.
Tips for Submitting a Program or Meeting/Reception Request
- Not sure what program type to select? Click here to see the different program formats for the 2023 NASPA Annual Conference. The program type that you select will determine the questions you must complete in your program submission.
- Select the Meeting/Reception Request program type to request space (in Boston or virtual) at the 2023 NASPA Annual Conference for a meeting, reception, or other event. Details for meeting requests can be found here.
- For longer text fields, such as the abstract and description, we recommend that you draft your responses first, then copy and paste the text into the submission form.
- Update your NASPA profile prior to starting your program submission to ensure that your program contains your current email address, institution, and professional title. These fields will pull from the NASPA member database. If you have co-presenters, please ask them to review and update their profiles as well. Use the NASPA member lookup tool in the program submission process to find your co-presenters in the member database.
Coordinating Presenter Information
The person who submits the proposal under their profile is considered the coordinating presenter (or the event contact for meeting requests).The coordinating presenter is the primary contact for all communications regarding a program submission, and must be or become a NASPA member by February 25, 2023.
You are the coordinating presenter for all programs listed under "My Submissions". If you have co-presenters, please plan to share information with them throughout the process. If you are a co-presenter on other sessions, please contact your coordinating presenter for information about those programs.
2023 NASPA Annual Conference Key Dates
- Program Submission Deadline: September 6, 2022
- Meeting/Reception Request Deadline for NASPA Constituent Groups: September 30, 2022
- General Meeting/Reception Request Deadline: October 28, 2022
- Program Decision Notifications: Mid- to late October 2022
- Early Registration Deadline: December 16, 2022
If you have any questions or need assistance with your program(s), please email ACprograms@naspa.org. To ensure you receive all email communications about your program(s), please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your safe senders list.
Registration for the 2023 NASPA Annual Conference is now open! All presenters must be registered for the conference. The early registration deadline is December 16, 2022.