Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the 2024 NASPA Annual Conference Submission Portal!
Click on the Start Submission button to start a new program submission or meeting/reception request. Submissions may be edited as many times as you wish until the submission deadlines listed below.
Incomplete submissions will not move on to the review process. A submission is considered "complete" when responses have been entered in all sections of the submission form, and you have clicked Save and Submit. Completed submissions are still available for edits until the submission deadline.
Tips for Submitting a Program or Meeting/Reception Request
- Review the NASPA Program Submission Guidelines for guidance on crafting an effective program title, abstract, and learning outcomes.
- Not sure what program type to select? Click here to see the different selection options for the 2024 NASPA Annual Conference. The program type that you select will determine the questions you must complete in your submission form.
- Select the Meeting/Reception Request program type to request space at the 2024 NASPA Annual Conference for a meeting, reception, or other event. Details for meeting requests can be found here.
- For longer text fields, such as the abstract and description, we recommend that you draft your responses first, then copy and paste the text into the submission form.
- Update your NASPA profile prior to starting your submission to ensure that your submission contains your current email address, institution, and professional title. These fields will pull from the NASPA member database. If you have co-presenters, please ask them to review and update their profiles as well. Use the presenter lookup tool in the program submission process to find your co-presenters in the member database.
Coordinating Presenter Information
The person who submits the form under their profile is considered the coordinating presenter (or coordinator for meeting/reception requests). The coordinating presenter or meeting/reception coordinator is the primary contact for all communications regarding a submission. Coordinating presenters must be or become a NASPA member in order to present an accepted program. All presenters, regardless of whether they're the coordinating presenter, must be registered for the conference.
You are the coordinating presenter or meeting/reception coordinator for all forms listed under "My Submissions." If you have co-presenters, please plan to share information with them throughout the process. If you are a co-presenter on other sessions, please contact your coordinating presenter for information about those programs.
2024 NASPA Annual Conference Key Dates
All deadlines are at 11:59pm Pacific Time unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-conference Workshop Submission Deadline: August 3, 2023
- Main Program Submission Deadline:
September 7, 2023EXTENDED: September 12, 2:00pm Pacific Time
- Priority Meeting/Reception Request Deadline and Deadline for NASPA Constituent Groups: October 2, 2023
- Program Decision Notifications: Mid-October 2023
- Final Meeting/Reception Request Deadline: November 3, 2023
- Early Registration Deadline: December 15, 2023
If you have any questions or need assistance with your submission(s), please email ACprograms@naspa.org. To ensure you receive all email communications about your submission(s), please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
Registration for the 2024 NASPA Annual Conference is now open! All presenters must be registered for the conference. The early registration deadline is December 15, 2023.